Two Go Walking

This is the website for Emma Williams and Helen Cottington. Together they are walking the South West Coast Path in aid of charity.

Friday, April 21, 2006

About Helen

From Helen

"I am 60 this year, this walk is a present to myself and from my patient and supportive husband John. Traveling through life is, after all, a series of steps. To take one step at a time, however slowly, will bring you nearer your goal, whether in your own personal development, your work or treatment for illness.

I have held the dream of walking the whole of the South West Coast Path since my first experience of walking from St Ives to Penzance many years ago (we camped and it was Easter and cold but it didn't dampen my dream!) Apart from fulfilling my own dream I want to raise money for Cancer Research UK The fact that I and millions of others are still alive today testifies that Cancer Research UK is working towards better treatment and finding a cure for this insidious disease. P.S. I'd also like to see my grandchildren grow up too!"

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Helen hope you are enjoying the walk.Swimming was a bit quite this week.May I wish you all the best take care Ronnie and kerry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home