Two Go Walking

This is the website for Emma Williams and Helen Cottington. Together they are walking the South West Coast Path in aid of charity.

Friday, April 21, 2006

From Emma

From Emma

"I, however, am 28 this year and am also making this walk a present to myself. I was thrilled when Helen asked if I'd like to do the walk with her and now can't wait to get started.
I have been living in the South West for the last 4 years and absolutely love being here, I moved with my fiancé Paul and we are still in love with the magic of the countryside around us.
This walk will be a dream for me to feel connected with nature and enjoy all that the coastline and it's people have to offer.
My Grandad is still alive thanks to the treatment he received for cancer and being able to raise money for Cancer Research UK will help me say 'thank you'. I also wish to walk for Paul's mum Evelyn who died from breast cancer and for Helen who has shown great strength during the last few years.

I hope that you can join us and share the challenge."

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you and looking forward to joining you on your challenge

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Pablo said...

You is a lovely family :-) have you seen the itinerary? I can email it to you if you need a neater copy (that goes for all looking at this blog).

Any dates you fancy doing?

Love Paul X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home