Two Go Walking

This is the website for Emma Williams and Helen Cottington. Together they are walking the South West Coast Path in aid of charity.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

And the beat goes on ;-)



I have really enjoyed getting this blog up for all you, (I presume there is someone out there and I am not talking to myself?) and am feeling a little sad that the twogowalking adventure is entering the final furlong. So pucker up all of you and get ready for the latest instalment.

The new posts take you through some fab scenery and little adventures. Which reminds me… last Saturday in Dartmouth was top. I am not going to try and remember all the names of the people that came along to join emma and Helen suffice to say there were lots of people and they were ALL lovely.

The cream tea and Dartmouth Castle was spot on and gave everyone a chance to catch up with Helen and Emma. I have never (or rarely) been in such a positive and supporting environment. Family and friends giving support to two that have gone … walking :-)

Enjoy the last couple of weeks y’all

Paul x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home